Sunday, December 30, 2007

Ripped Open

After yet another holiday party, 38C and I arrived home very late, a bit drunk but horny too. She looked great in a gray velour type skirt with red low cut sweater. Underneath she sported black pantyhose with red satin "cheeky" panties with matching bra. The cool part was she came to bed still dressed. I always like the undressing part of sex. The slow reveal and the petting over the clothes. Even better, though; her pantyhose had a run.

Also, of note: she had her appointment with the laser people and will continue treatment after their review. Which means: she shaved! Yay! Finally.

We kissed passionately for a bit and I felt up her boobs through her clothes. The sweater allowed for easy access and it wasn't long before I had a gorgeous nipple in my mouth with a hand on her crotch. The hose rip was mid-thigh and I began tugging on it to rip the hose open. That is also hot to me, but the problem was these hose were tummy tuckers and I couldn't get through to the "goodies" very easily and I couldn't wait to get my mouth on that clean pussy.

38C was hot to trot too as she had my pants unbuckled and tugged down in no time and was expertly working my 70% hard cock with her mouth. Soon enough, I got my treat in the form of eating her out through her panties, then pulled them aside and went to town and finally pulled them down and took care of her sweet puss with my eager mouth.

Probably alcohol, tiredness and the fact I jacked off at 2pm the previous day didn't give me the full on chubby I wanted, but I climbed up and mounted her soon enough. It felt really good and it felt even better when she dug her nails into my ass.

I pumped for a long time going 70% to 80% hard, but not dead on stiff. I think at times she takes that personally (as if I'm EVER not totally into her) so I worry a bit and it doesn't help. I think also, the sensation was getting old to her too so I was happy when she suggested some doggy-style. She leaned over the bed and I entered her from behind. Usually this position gets us both off in a hurry but what really got me going was she reached back and fingered her asshole, just a bit, and said, "Cum right here!"

THAT, my friends was all I needed. Three or four more pumps and she got her wish. A nice thick load right on her butt hole. She fell forward on the bed and finished her orgasm by grinding her clit while face down as I rubbed/scratched her back.

p.s. Sunday she said her pussy was raw from all the pumping.



No comments: