Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Merry New Year

After attending a rather lame New Year's party, 38C came home for some....you guessed it....New Year's sex.

She came to bed wearing a braless yellow tanktop and blue seamless bikini panties and we got right into it right away. Kissing led to titty sucking and groin groping which led to our typical spooning dry humping and some gentle assplay. Soon, she went onto her back where I was able to fiddle her wet clit before going down for a taste and, boy was it good. She was so wet and into it that I soaked her panties and took them off for better access even going so far as to toying with her asshole, but I could tell by her body language she wasn't into it. Sometimes she is, sometimes, she isn't.

I must've licked her for a good twenty minutes and thrilled in her grabbing my head a moving her hips in motion. After a time, she took a turn on my goodies and made me soaking wet and hard. I wanted to mount her with my wet cock and did so and we fucked, missionary style for a good 15 minutes as well. I was driving deep into her and kissing her neck and she was responding terrifically.

When I could feel my explosion coming, I asked where she wanted it and she said on her tiny fur patch (again, thank God she's all cleaned up down there) so I pulled out and pumped onto her. I think my timing or our in-synchness was fucked up though because my orgasm wasn't terrific, just ok.

That was fine though as I again licked her pussy as she rubbed herself with her vibe. She came quickly and strongly, so it was hot.

No comments: