Sunday, December 16, 2007

Typical Sunday Evening Quickie

38C and I were both exhausted by bed-time but I was pretty hyped up about last night's mind-blowing orgasm, so I offered to get her off with a bit of titty-sucking and clit-rubbing. She's still on her period of course.

She didn't really seem up to it, but offered to "help me".

To be honest, I was pretty tired, and declined at first. Then I changed my mind a few minutes later.

She rubbed my cock in my boxers for a time. I reached down her back and felt up her plain lavender cotton pantied ass. I was hard, but knew I wasn't going to get off with a bj. Soon, I was stroking as she sucked. That made it closer. Eventually, she pulled off me and I really went at my cock. As I was about to cum, I asked her to move up and show me her "bits". As she moved up and squeezed her tits together before stuffing them in my face, I knew I was past the point of no return. I tugged at her bottoms to see her panties or her bush, but I was already cumming.

Then we pillow-talked/cuddled for a bit before dozing off together.

No comments: