Sunday, December 16, 2007

Bit Mo' Anal

The Mrs. and I spent a wonderful day shopping together and had some furniture to set up when we got home. It was a nicely flirtatious day that went well into the evening. By bedtime, it was apparent we have some good love-making but 38C is dealing with that monthly devil.

After washing up and all that, I came to the bedroom to find some candles lit and the Mrs. in a black slinky nightie with matching panties. After making out like school-kids for a while we progressed to heavy petting. I love licking on those 38C titties as I massage her clit to get her going.

Before long she was going down on my rock hard cock and sucking the life out of it. Since I knew I wouldn't be in her pussy, I was hoping she might be up for some anal. We moved into a spoon position shortly and she was really grinding her ass against my stiffness. Before long, her panties were pulled down and I was poking the head at her butt hole as I pinched her nipples and occasionally dove my hand down her panties for fondle her hairy clit.

She asked, "You want to go in my ass?"

I guess she's a mind-reader.

She left to get some lube and when she came back went into the toy drawer from her gold vibe. Soon, we were back in spoon position and she was dirty talking my cock right into her ass as she fiddled her clit with the vibe. It was hot when she kept asking if I could feel the vibe while in her ass (I could). She also complained I wasn't going deep enough. Wow! THAT is really hot. I think I'm too careful when we do anal but she seemed to really want it.

Soon enough, she was cumming to a mind-blowing orgasm with my cock in her ass. She asked if I could feel her cum. I wasn't sure, but I could definitely feel her clamp down on it.

After she came, I pulled out and began stroking. I wanted to cum hard and didn't want to really plow her ass and get her uncomfortable especially since I'm sure after cumming she lost it a bit. The lube reduced my friction so I wasn't getting off as quickly as I wanted to. I requested she move up the bed and show me her pussy and tits. She did and before long I was exploding all down my shaft and onto my belly.

She kept remarking how strong her cum was and that always gets me hot.

No comments: