Saturday, December 8, 2007

Morning Session

Our boy wouldn't go to sleep last night so I wasn't able to follow up and take care of 38C like I wanted.

We awoke this morning though, and got him in front of a movie. I showered and 38 C did too, then put on a slinky nightie with matching white satin panties. She still hasn't shaved and frankly, her bush, especially out of the panties and down near her ass is kind of a turn-off but she assured me that drs. appointment would be soon. Good.

We foreplayed/kissed a bit before I dove between her legs. I got her good and wet and eventually took off her panties and gave her cunt a good tongue lashing. Even flicking her asshole a few times.

Next she climbed up on me and sucked me and ground into me before putting me in her. We fucked for a long time cowgirl-style as I sucked her tits before I eventually deposited a load into her soaking wet pussy.

She got off, dripped all over me, wiped up, grabbed her vibe and buzzed herself to orgasm in about 2 mins as I sucked her nipples.

No comments: