Thursday, December 6, 2007

Commuter Lot

Wife and I haven't seen much of each other this past week. I was hoping to hook up with her Thursday night before I had a late meeting, but I forgot she has a class. She suggested meeting somewhere after her class but before my meeting.

Fine by me.

We agreed on a commuter lot near her school. However, she got detained in class and arrived with only 12 minutes to spare before I had to leave for class. This was by no means, a private commuter lot, but as I've stated before, she rather likes the risk of getting caught publicly.

After two or three minutes of small talk, she was unzippiing me and having a go at my already hard cock. Sucking it sloppily like I enjoy. I had my hand all over her ass, feeling up her pantylines and eventually plunged it in her pants to feel up her satin bikini panties. Soon, I was about to cum and told her so she could get it out of her mouth but she didnt' right away, so I thought she might take the load, which she does infrequently. I must've cum a tiny bit in her mouth and her timing of pulling me out threw me off so I had sort of a half cum. Plus, I was looking at the clock so as not to be late.

It was disheartening and I didn't want her to feel bad so I started stroking as asked to see her tits. She lifted her shirt and squeezed her boobs together and flicked her nipples. She seemed to really enjoy herself and as I got closer (which was tough) she fondled her crotch through her pants. Well, I came a load down my shaft, my knuckles and onto my tiny tuft of pubic hair. It was hot and she told me so.

Time was short, so I really, really had to go. She made me promise to return the favor the next night. I assured her I would.

No comments: