Saturday, December 22, 2007

After Party

38C and I were out very late at a party. When we came home, me slightly buzzed, we got Sonny to bed quickly and I asked her if she was up for some fun. She enthusiastically said, "yes".

She left to get ready and came back wearing a black thong and a black nightie. We kissed passionately as I felt up her boobies and reached inside her pussy to her very hairy pussy (her Dr. appt. is this week, so that should be resolved soon). She was wet quickly.

I went down and ate her wet cunt out for a bit. Then she went down and sucked on me real good for an extended time. I thought I might cum, so I pulled her up and went to work fingering her pussy in anticipation of climbing on. She came though. Real quickly and really hard, out of the blue.

That's fine by me and she went back down to sucking me. I was looking forward to cumming on her face or her jacking me and I reached for the vibe to help out. She rubbed the vibe on my shaft, balls and taint. Soon it was down near my asshole as she sucked me. I love that feeling and actually wanted it inside me as I came. Reading her in the past though, she doesn't seem to like that so I didn't push it. After a lot of vibe and ass play, without insertion, I helped her stroke me off.

We quickly fell asleep as it was terribly late.

No comments: