Saturday, December 1, 2007

2nd of 2

We had company over for dinner and some drinks afterwards.

Sonny fell asleep early so we were able to have a second go at some hot sex.

38C snuggled up with me and rubbed my stiffening cock through my sleeping pants. I returned the favor by rubbing her ever-increasingly-hairy pussy through her sleeping shorts and light purple bikini panties. I was surprised to see she still had her light purple bra on under her shirt as well, but then I had commented earlier in the day that I liked it when she flashed me.

Normally, if we've already had a "go" that day, the later session is more of a quickie. After warming her up and she warming me with some sucking, I went down on her and sucked her clit for a bit. The new hairiness, which will be trimmed and shaved in a few weeks, isn't bothering me that much, except that I hate that it comes out the panty leg. Once that drs. appointment is over, things will be back to normal, I hope.

Anyway, I was in the mood for some missionary, so I climbed on top and stuffed my 90% hard cock in her pussy. She was up for it again as I drove balls deep inside her and reached around once in a while to fiddle her asshole. My mind was wandering a bit and I didn't want to go all night, so after pumping for quite a while and listening to her moans, I asked for some doggy.

She flipped over quickly and I pushed in from the back. She loves doggy and its the quickest way for me to get off. Soon I felt the cum coming so I pulled out and laid back onto my ankles and shot my load all over my pubic region.

As usual, she went into her cumming position and had no time getting off as I rubbed her back and ass and kissed her neck.

No comments: