Sunday, December 9, 2007

Evening Session

Sometimes I lag behind in posting these, so details and my time can be sparse.

As I was dozing off, with Sonny between us, the wife asked if I wanted a little. Well, sure I did. I always do. So we adjourned to the spare bedroom so as not to wake Sonny. I brushed and washed and she slipped on a tiny sheer black nightie with matching panties.

She danced just a bit in the dim light before climbing on me and rubbing her pantied clit against my relatively soft cock. Eventually it grew and she reached down to position it to rub her just so. She was really into the sex as was I, but not to her degree because I think I was still sleepy. She went down and sucked me briefly before climbing back up so I could pull the nightie down and suck her tits. Then she pulled her panties aside to I could enter her. She felt dry at first, which actually feels good to both of us. I pumped, and pumped and pumped.
She moaned a lot.

I thought I could get her to cum like that. But I couldn't. Although she was obviously enjoying herself. She asked me to cum inside her, so I obliged. She sloppily climbed off me again and rubbed her clit to another quick orgasm.

Some quickies lately, but those can be fun when time is pressed.

No comments: