Saturday, December 22, 2007

Nooner

38C was messing around in the kitchen after her shower wearing only a robe. She was cleaning and getting food ready. I kept grinding up against her, kissing her neck and reaching inside the robe. She seemed to enjoy it and since Sonny was downstairs watching a movie, I asked her if she wanted a quickie. She said sure.

Actually, my plan was to push her up against the counter and take her from behind but she preferred to go to the bedroom in case Sonny came up and we didn't' hear him. Of course, her head was right and my penis was wrong.

After getting in the bedroom she fell back on the bed and I kissed her, kissed her neck and her upper chest. But since it was a "quickie" by agreement, I immediately went to her pussy. Have I mentioned how hairy it is? Oh, about 50 times? Ok. Anyway, I ate it out and it was soaking wet in no time. She's been very sexual lately and its so nice. After licking her to near orgasm and watching her finger herself, she got up and knelt in front of me to service my rock hard cock. Something about her sucking me on her knees while I'm standing is the best feeling for me. Soon enough, though she stood up and grinded against me eventually slipping me into her as we stood face to face. Its then I'm glad she's so tall. It felt great and I could tell by her movements I was hitting her clit just right.

As I was about to cum, I asked if she wanted to watch and she said yes. In a dirty-talk effort, I asked if she wanted to see my cum shoot. Yes, was the answer. I asked if she would like to see it run down my shaft. Oh yes was her answer. I pulled out and she got onto her knees again as I blew my load in the exact manner I promised. Watching me cum gets her off every time.

She quickly grabbed the vibe (we cleaned it the night before) and rubbed herself with it to orgasm as I rubbed my cum soaked cock on her thigh.

We both cleaned up and went about our day.

No comments: