Thursday, December 20, 2007

Morning Wank

I awoke this morning to see 38C pulling up some black hose as she got ready for work. Underneath she had on tiny, light blue, cotton bikini panties. I just love the sight of panties under pantyhose and when she showed me her lacy black bra I started rubbing my morning wood.

I'm not sure if she noticed as she kept getting dressed. When I asked her to slow down, she knew what I was up to and showed of her nylon ass and that sexy bra. She began helping me rub and even took me in her mouth for a bit (that is what qualifies for posting here -- wanking wouldn't). As I got closer and closer I asked to see her pussy and she complied. Soon enough she turned around and bent over and spread a bit. That did the trick and my first spurt traveled some good distance almost reaching my nipple. A few more pumps and I was ready to start my day and she began to finish dressing.

No comments: