Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Xmas

After returning from the Christmas Eve festivities we were both ready to go. There's something about holiday sex and both parties being dressed up and a little wine that sets the mood. Also, her sister was staying over and sleeping in the next room so we had to be extra quiet and for some reason that is a big turn on.

The Mrs. took off her outfit staying in her tank/bra (undershirt for vee neck blouse) and her lace back, pseudo thong panties. Very hot. We made out for quite a while with the occasional hand glancing her breast and once in a while I rubbed her thigh. She mentioned something (I can't remember) about eating or something so I asked if she really wanted something to eat. The answer was a very strong, "yes" so I slid my pants down, slinked up the bed and she gobbled up my cock for a nice suckfest. Since I hadn't technically fucked her the day before, I was aching to bury my cock in her pussy and she seemed to want that. Before long, I had her panties tugged down and I was going balls deep missionary style as I slid up so my shaft hit her clit just right. She was fighting back moaning to loud, as was I so as not to announce our activities to her sister.

After a bunch of pumps, I popped out, quickly slid down and licked her soaking wet pussy for a few, then went back to fucking her. I did this probably 6 or 7 times before putting my full weight on her body, which she loves, and pumping a bunch of loads deep in her cunt. By now she was so turned on the practically pushed me off her and began massaging her clit as I sucked her tits and neck.

She came in no time at all. Soon we were both fast asleep.

No comments: