Saturday, December 1, 2007

1st of Two

38C text me a nice little promise for some "fun" Friday night when she got back from girl's night out. She got back really late and awoke me dressed in only lavender colored panties and a nightie top.

However, the best laid plans were interrupted when Sonny knocked on the door wanting to sleep with us.

Fast forward to 8:30 a.m. and I got Sonny situated in front of a movie and went back upstairs to finish what we started. Some spooning and kissing morphed into her panties being pulled down and me gently playing with her asshole with my finger. She seems very receptive to that lately and at one point I had my hard cock pressed firmly against it as I fiddled her clit in front.

That changed into semi-69, meaning me eating her pussy with my hips up toward her head, but not straddling her face. When I went back up along side her I played with her pussy and sucked on her tits. She was very wet and seemed like she could cum at any moment. I, of course, was grinding my rock hard cock into her thigh.

Soon she went down on me from between my legs for some semi-sloppy sucking on my cock before I asked her to come straddle my face. Indeed, she was good and wet. Next she moved down and I slid into her easily.

I was so wound up by then, it didn't take long until I gave her the head's up of what was to come, so she climbed off and I twice pumped before shooting a good load onto my belly.

She quickly flipped onto her belly and rubbed herself to orgasm.

No comments: