Sunday, November 25, 2007

Mornign Affair

Saturday night we went to 38C's high school reunion. It was a nice night, she looked great and we flirted quite a bit.

However, by the time we got home we were both too drunk and too tired to do much of anything except sack out.

I awoke her with some spooning dry humping and tit groping at about 4AM but she asked if we could wait a few hours as she didn't' feel great.

A few hours was quite a while actually. I woke up and watched some TV at about 8AM then finally went back to the bed at about 10:30 and she seemed ready to go. She was sleeping in a black bodyshaper thing with built in black panties and hose underneath. Neck kissing, making out and titty feeling quickly progressed into crotch to crotch dry humping. She really seems to get turned on by that lately and likes my body weight on her. After her panty-thingy was unsnapped it was hot to see her hairy pussy inside her hose.

I spent a lot of time on her tits while we both rubbed her pantyhose covered cunt. She then went to sucking my hard cock but I wasn't feeling terribly "fresh" so I asked her to take a shower. I brought in some silk boxers for me to wear afterwards and some white satin panties for her. We showered, and rubbed, but it was more business than sexual.

After showering we went back to the bed where she slipped on a white lacy nightie that barely covers anything. She ground her satin covered pussy against me as I suckled her nicely hard tits. Then she went down from some drooling cock sucking action which I found terribly hot especially combined with her wet and messy hair.

After a time, she moved onto her back where I could massage her pussy through her panties as I sucked her tits and kissed her. I got the panties soaked with is another turn on. I even played with her asshole a bit which she seemed to like. Again, I went onto my back and she came up to straddle my face and I ate out her wet and hairy cunt and my thumb played more with her asshole.

After some fun with that she got face down and I dry humped her ass through her panties as she talked dirty saying things like "I can feel your cock against my asshole" and "Are you fucking my panties?". I wasn't fucking her panties but it sounded good to me, so I slipped my cock inside them and fucked her butt cheeks inside those sexy panties. Even slipping over and pushing up against her asshole yet some more. We were both breathing heavy and really going at it.

Soon, we changed positions yet again with her fucking me cowgirl style but keeping her panties on. I reached around and felt up her ass and asshole and before long I felt an explosion coming up. She climbed off quickly and within one or two strokes I shot a load of jizz up past my nipple.

Long cumshots really charge 38C up, so she rubbed her cunt and came really quickly. We snuggled for a while and it was nice not to feel the pressure of getting some sleep or being somewhere.

Then I dressed to go do yardwork.

No comments: