Saturday, February 2, 2008

Hockey Night

The wife and I went to a hockey game then to a nice dinner. She wore nice black dress slacks that were just tight enough to look hot, but not so tight as to look ridiculous along with a pink sweater that framed her boobs just right.

Certainly, I was in a "mood" but more importantly, I could tell she was.

After dinner we got home late, got the boy down to sleep and she slipped off to put something on. It was a short skirt we bought at Victoria's Secret but it didn't fit. So, instead she put on a sexy nightie with her pink lace, tiny boy-short panties.

We were both pretty fired up with plenty of sexy kissing and stroking which evolved into heavy petting and soon plenty of oral on each other. I enjoyed her wet, recently shaved pussy for a long time.

Afterwards, I gently fingered her ass a bit and that led to some light anal sex too. By light I mean not plowing away at it, but guiding my cock head in and pushing softly. She was really into it and regaled me with plenty of dirty talk.

Soon she was cumming from that along with me fingering her clit and tits.

I took time out to go clean up because I really wanted to fuck her pussy. Which I did for quite a long time. I was really hard and going in very deep and although that makes her uncomfortable a bit, she was really digging it and asked that I cum on her tits.

After a few more moments I pulled out to cum on her, but I waited until it was too late and ended up shooting onto her belly, pubic mound and nightie.

No comments: