Sunday, February 17, 2008

Cold Remedy

A lazy day laying around the house resulted in me being tired and going to bed at 10pm. Plus, I've been fighting off a cold. 36C came to bed and asked if I wanted a BJ. I thought I was too tired, and mentioned she never had to ask, but said "sure". My cock responded well to her hand and mouth. She was in tiny blue bikini panties (still on period) and a sweatshirt.

She manipulated me to semi stiffness and sucked me hard for quite a while. I fondled her tits and reached down the back of her sweats and felt up her pantied ass.

After a time, she came around to my side of the bed to suck me while standing. I guess her neck was tweaked a bit. It was good by me as I was able to feel her up even more.

Soon enough I had her shirt up and tits in my mouth as I jacked myself with her hand present. Next I felt up her ass and tiny bush. She went into feeling up her own tits and reaching down into her panties and that was enough for me to shoot my load from my own hand. A nice strong cum and, yes, I did feel better.

No comments: