Sunday, February 3, 2008

Superbowl

I went over to a buddy's house to watch the Superbowl but before leaving asked if 38C might be in the mood when I returned. She said "probably".

I got back a bit later than I expected and thought she'd probably be fast asleep (it IS a worknight after all) and that would have been fine. But she was awake and washing up.

It was to be a mutually understood "quickie". We've been together so long we don't even have to vocalize that stuff, we just know.

We pillow-talked a bit and I was feeling really tired. She was saying her nipples hurt since we went at it so long the night before. She played with my cock and wanted me to get on top. I asked for some wet BJ action to get me going and she complied.

Before long we were tugging down her sleeping pants, tugging up her top and pulling off her red bikini panties. I wasn't 100% hard so it took some fiddling to get into her, but her dirty talk got me charged up. I pumped away for a while and ended up shooting deep inside her.

After climbing off, we both noticed a HUGE wet spot. She was more charged up than I knew. After a bit of cleanup she pulled out the trusty vibrator and as I gently kissed her neck and cleavage got herself to a nice big orgasm.

No comments: