Saturday, February 9, 2008

After Dinner

36C seemed raring to go after we went to friends for dinner. She put on a sexy blue sheer nightie with matching blue nylon bikini panties underneath and after some VERY sexy kissing tugged my sleeping shorts down and sucked me good. Lots of moaning and wetness. I can always tell when she's not into it, sort of into it and raring to go. Tonight was raring to go.

So, naturally, I wanted to return the favor. Lately we've done a lot of her squatting over my face as I lick her sweetness. Eventually, her panties where in the way though, so she spun off me and I semi-69'd her (she didn't service me, except with her hand). Before long the panties were off and she was straddling me as she stuffed my rock hard cock into her.

We did that for a bit and I was hoping she would cum, but she didn't. So I mounted her missionary position and could have pumped for as long as I wanted. Actually, my abs were sore from working out so I had to focus to cum. I shot a nice thick load, for some distance I might add, onto her belly.

She rolled over and I massaged her to climax.

No comments: