Monday, February 11, 2008

Wake Me Up!

Earlier in the evening I could feel a fight coming on with 36C as she was doing something that was and always has annoyed me. What it was isn't important, but its been a bone of contention between us forever and my past whining hasn't changed it.

However, I was proud of myself for not bringing it up. Even if I was so close to. Its just not worth it. It never ends well and its just a personality thing (for the most part we're great together) that I don't think can be resolved and complaining about it makes it much worse than dealing with it.

Score 1 for me!

So as I was going to bed and she was on the PC doing some work, I mentioned she could wake me up if she wanted to.

And she did.

Score 2 for me!

Lately, however, I haven't performed well when being awakened. Meaning I don't get 100% into it nor do I get 100% hard. She rubbed my body and kissed my neck and reached down my pants and rubbed me to about 70%.

The mood seemed right for a quickie so I gently played with her tits and reached down inside her pantyless sleeping pants. I found everything nicely shaved. Nice!

Soon enough, she was grinding on me and trying to put my 80% stiffy into her. She wasn't very wet either but said she was horny and into it. Maybe we were both just too tired.

She decided to roll off and cum then. I thought that was cool. So she rubbed herself off with me playing with her titties and pussy and she came fast. Apparently, she was into it.

But she still wasn't real wet when she got back on. Meaning I had to go into major concentration mode. I got up to about 90% and was soon enough inside her and pumping her and licking her tits and toying gently with her ass. Soon enough I convulsed a few pumps into her pussy. Its felt better. The cum was kind of weird. Almost like I interrupted it. But it was still cool to get off.

No comments: