Friday, February 22, 2008

Before Trip

I was heading out on a trip the next day so naturally 36C and I were going to have some nice "leaving" sex.

She came out in a sexy lace body suit she's owned forever but I haven't seen in 13 years or so. It has an access hole in the crotch but, honestly, its not comfortable to use it.

It sort of looked like this.



Except she didn't wear panties underneath and was still finishing up her period. It wasn't long before I had the straps down her shoulders and was sucking those nice big areola and my fingers did the walking in and around the access hole.

At one point I mounted her missionary position and put my cock inside the hole, but not in her pussy. Sort of humping the material. She liked the feeling on her clit but the material didn't feel so great on my cock.

After she sucked me good and I massaged her clit we had the cat suit off and I was again humping her clit without messy penetration. Soon enough she climbed on top and did more of the same until she came. Then she went down on me and sucked/stroked a nice load out of me.

Afterwards I told her her stroking rhythm was perfect and my cum was a nice intense one.

No comments: