Friday, February 15, 2008

Valentine

After a fantastic Valentine's dinner out, 36C and I, both armed with some liquid courage, engaged in some seriously passionate lovemaking.

She had bought me a new outfit to wear and I thought I looked dashing and she wore thigh highs and garters under a sensible skirt and revealing sweater.

We hit the bed running and didn't stop even if she was on her period. Tons of passionate foreplay and kissing led to her loosing her bra from under her sweater. I had great fun and playing with her tits as she ground on my rock hard cock while we were both still reasonably dressed. Frequently, when she's on her period, she's very horny and I enjoyed noticing her hands moving down between her legs and even inside her pink lace panties. When my hand found its way down there she was soaking wet. Unfortunately I couldn't probe much, but played with her clit and newly and nearly bare pussy. Furthermore, 36C talked real dirty the whole time.

Soon enough she had my pants off and my silk boxers down and was expertly working my cock with her mouth. That lasted a while as I felt up her sexy thigh highed legs.

I even went down and licked her clit although I couldn't dive in like I normally would. In my mind I was thinking of snapping a few pics as she mentioned she owed me a few from before, but I didn't want to break up the passion by stopping and I know its not that much of a turn on for her. I just hope she still owes me them and I can cash in later, lol.

Soon enough, with nipple and clitoral stimulation I had her cumming. She came hard and strong and if my cock stiffness could go beyond 100% it would have. I was that hot. We spooned a bit and I thought about putting it in her ass. She seemed like that might be a possibility but then mentioned she wanted to suck me more. I was unclear if that was her way of saying "no" without saying it of if she wanted me in her mouth one last time before I went "there". Anyway, her expert hand/mouth work soon had me shooting a gusher all over my belly and that was that.


No comments: