Thursday, February 7, 2008

New Place

I rearranged the bedroom while 36C (not 38C as previously mentioned - I just saw her pink bra in the bathroom - definitely 36C on that one - perhaps she fluctuates) was in class. When she came home she was excited to see it was different. I suggested we "break it in" later that evening and she went for it.

I fell asleep watching TV. She fell asleep with Sonny in his bed. We're insatiable, eh? I went to bed and decided not to bother her by waking her. She woke me though and asked if I wanted "some". Of course I did. Very little and light foreplay veered into her noisily and a tad sloppily sucking my rock hard cock. Sound + slop = gooooooood!

I wanted to go down on her too and I thought she might give me the "I don't feel fresh" routine since she was in pantyhose all day, but she didn't and quickly climbed up my body so she could hover her goodies over my face. I dug in. It was niiiiiiiiiiice!

Then she slid back down and put me in her as I nibbled her titties. I let her drive for a bit, she let me (with a bit of "fuck me faster") mixed in. Eventually, I shot my load onto myself and she climbed off and mulched herself to an orgasm.

Oh. And -- She started in long leg PJ's with matching top and navy blue Victoria Secret string bikini panties, but nothing stayed on her very long.

No comments: