Wednesday, February 27, 2008

After Trip

I was exhausted upon returning from my trip. 36C was too but we had to have some killer sex and I had gone 5 days without cumming. That has to be the longest time ever for me. I didn't even jerk off.

So, 36C came into the room as I was dozing in a sheer blue nightie which I like. Underneath, for some reason, she had on her black tummy tucker panties that she wore under her skirt that day. I would have liked something sexier, but......what are you gonna do?

I mentioned we could wait if she wanted to since I knew she was tired but she said we had to have at least a quickie.

Didn't take me long to have those too big panties off and play with her pussy as I licked her titties. I was so charged up as was she. I told her not to expect much in terms of quantity since I had such a buildup.

She sucked me good for a bit and soon enough I climbed onto her missionary style. She told me "My cunt has been waiting for this". Her use of that word always turns me on.

I pumped maybe 8 times into her and felt my cum swelling. So I stopped and tried to calm it. I could feel a bit ooze out and thought I really blew a chance at a huge orgasm. However, I stayed hard and was able to pump her really good after that. Her moaning about how good it felt in her cunt set me up good but I could've pumped forever at that point. I was actually getting tired.

I pulled out and stayed over her as she massaged herself and I stroked. I told her I could cum and asked where she wanted it. She said "Right on my smooth pussy lips. Do you like me fingering my cunt? Does that turn you on?" Then she finger fucked herself and just as I was about to cum pulled out and pushed her clit up to take my load. Very hot! Very large load. Right on her freshly shaved pussy.

She proceeded to rub her clit as I licked her and she came a nice strong one too.

No comments: