Sunday, January 27, 2008

Upset BJ

Asked wife if she wanted to fool around. She said she was having stomach issues and would prefer not to, but would blow me.

She massaged me hard and went down on me. Usually, the more into she's into it the more I get off. Obviously, she wasn't feeling well. Being a trooper, she tried her best and I really, really appreciate that but I didnt' want her to continue.

Instead, she took off her top and slid up to me and I suckled her titties as I jacked out a big load. Really quick action and it didnt' upset her tummy too much.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's always nice when you can get some lovin' in, even if one of you isn't feeling up to it. TW and I usually try to cheer one another up when we're not feeling well.

SexDiarist said...

That's awesome! Thanks for commenting.

I really, really appreciated her efforts as I'm sure you do :)