Monday, February 18, 2008

Hot Oil

36C has been so good to me lately, that last night I promised her an oil massage. At bedtime she stripped down to white satin panties and I spent a good 30 minutes massaging her back, but, thighs, upper chest and entire body. She just loves a good massage and deserved one.

Normally, massages would lead to sex but if it didn't that'd be fine by me. I wanted to make it all about her.

Afterwards she snuggled up against me as we pillow-talked. I began dozing even and then she asked me if I wanted any "action". Again with the asking. Just DO woman! lol.

She slowly rubbed my cock as I did a reach-around and massaged her boob in her nightie. Soon enough she went down on me for some nice BJ action and I felt up her pantied ass the whole time. I was surprised when she climbed on top of me and rubbed her crotch against mine. Especially since she's still on her period.

Apparently, that, combined with me sucking her tits made her cum. Then she went back to sucking me but I wanted a piece or her ass and told her so.

She rolled over into spoon position and I tugged her panties down and pressed up and ground against her ass. She pressed back so I finagled my cock head at her hole and pressed against it. She pressed back again and clinched her butt cheeks as I pumped gently.

Just the tip went in and she proceeded to clinch tightly against my cock as I fiddled her clit until I unloaded in her ass.

No comments: