Monday, November 5, 2007

Hurt Neck

I woke up yesterday with a sore neck. After doing a bunch of yard work during the day and then going to the movies by the time nightfall came it was really sore.

Due to the time change the night before, by 9:30 last night I was tuckered out and dozing on the couch. So I decided to go upstairs to bed and was surprised to find the bedroom dark. 38C was still awake, however, and she said Sonny had just fallen asleep and she would put him in his bed in a few minutes. That is usually the cue that perhaps some sex is coming.

She put him to bed and I was lying there in blue briefs and a tee shirt. Rarely, rarely do I wear briefs, but laundry was low. Normally, I'm a boxer brief sort of guy or regular boxers or sleeping pants to bed. She was in comfy flannel pajamas with no bra but panties underneath which is normally how she dresses for bed.

She came back and asked if I wanted "kisses" to make my neck feel better. That is our alternate term for a blow job. I said, sure. I was already stiffening by the time her hand hit my package over my underwear and she was surprised. She rubbed me on the outside briefly then scootched down to take my dick in her mouth. It felt so good and I was so very hard quickly. She even commented on it. I could also reach down her back into her pants and feel up her panties and her ass. After she circled the head with her mouth, stroked me, sucked my balls and took me deep inside her mouth, she slid up so I could suck her tits. I think she said, "would you like to suck on my titties?" or something like that.

I lifted her shirt and had a go at her tits briefly as I continued to feel up her pantied ass. Then I put my other hand down the front to feel up her pussy. She was quite wet. I said I wanted to be inside her. She was concerned since her stomach was upset. But after sucking my dick a few minutes more, stood up to slip off her PJ pants and her new pink cotton boyshort panties.

As I lay on my back, she climbed onto my rock hard cock and her wet, smooth cunt felt so good. She gyrated on me for a bit, but asked me to go slow so as not to further upset her tummy. I was being so careful I didn't think I could cum at that pace. I forget what she said next, but it was basically to fuck her faster, so I did. I pumped into her a bunch of times and asked her if she wanted to see me cum. She loves to watch me cum and I usually pull out and pump out my load for her. But the clutched me tighter, so I pumped a few really strong pumps of cum into her.

After slowing down a bit, she climbed off and we both wiped up. Then, per usual, she got on her belly as I rubbed her back and ass and massaged her clit to orgasm. She very rarely cums during intercourse, but can cum very quickly after.

After she came, she explained that she didn't pull off to watch me cum because it seemed kind of dark in the room. We cuddled and both fell asleep rather quickly. I think the total session was no longer than 20 minutes, but its ok to have a quickie on a Sunday night with a hurt guy and a tired couple.

No comments: