Monday, November 12, 2007

Anal

38C came home from shopping yesterday and quickly showed me a little outfit she had purchased from Target. I couldn't see much in the bag except that it was black.

Later in the evening
when I came up for bed, she was in a robe which she slowly removed to show me a strappy black camisole number with matching black panties that were sheer in the back.

I was horny and she was ready to go, so before long we were kissing like crazy and running our hands over each other. I squeezed and sucked her tits through the material for a while and soon she was climbing up on top of me and rubbing her pantied crotch against my stiffening cock. Then she turned around, reverse cowgirl and did the same thing and asked if I wanted to fuck her panties. I said yes, of course, so she proceeded to stuff my totally hard cock inside her panties and rub her pussy against it while still in reverse cowgirl. She asked if I could see my cock through the sheer material but it was pushing the gusset straight up and not reaching the lace part.

Then she slid her bum up towards me and stuffed her pantied pussy and ass on my face as she worked my cock with her mouth. She was really hot to trot and that always turns me on even more. I pulled the panties aside to access her cunt and it was soaking wet so I went to work with my mouth as my nose pushed up near her butt hole. After a time, she rolled off me and brought her head up towards mine. I felt up her crotch as we kissed and fingered her soaking wet pussy for a bit before stuffing my cock in the panty leg and humping near her pussy hair in that manner. We both really like that.

Next, she flipped over and we spooned with my hard cock dry humping her pantied ass as I kissed her neck and fondled her breasts. At one point my hand explored south and it seemed as if she had lotioned her asshole. It would be out of the norm for her, but I decided to pull the panties down and play with her ass with my cock sort of to feel her out if she was up for some anal. Before long she was opening her cheeks so I could push against her tight hole and she said, "Mmmmm....I can feel you pushing against my asshole." To further feel her out I pushed more and she reached back to grab my hips to pull me a bit more. Soon enough I was buried nearly balls-deep in her ass and pumping slowly as I reached around and fiddled her wet clit.

As she seemed to be really liking it, I pushed her more onto her belly and climbed up and over her to really fuck her ass and she was still okay with it. Before long, I was pumping a few loads into her ass. Then as I got off her she reached for my underwear and cleaned up and quickly put her hands between her legs, still on her belly, and rubbed herself to orgasm as I stroked and scratched her back.

No comments: