Friday, November 16, 2007

Quick Assistance

Wednesday evening I had to run to a meeting so I showered and dressed. I had about 10 extra minutes and I asked 38C for some "stiffie" assistance. I didn't think there was enough time to get off, but he wanted some attention.

She got Sonny occupied with TV and when I went in the bedroom she was sitting in the chair. I walked up and she immediately started unbuckling my pants and began to rub my already stiffening cock through my underwear.

Time was limited so before I knew it I was in her mouth. She was also doing a little twist thing with her hand that I like so much. I reached down to feel up her boobs through her blouse and bra. I planned on taking at least her blouse off but was feeling so excited I didn't want her to stop.

I started to moan and normally she would pull me out of her mouth as she doesn't really like the taste of cum. When she didn't, I thought she might take my load. Apparently, she was just waiting to the last second though. The pulled me out and stroked me while still using the twist but sheilding my cockhead so the cum load could be contained.

The whole thing lasted less than 5 minutes and it felt great. I get really turned on when she sucks me off while fully dressed. I noticed, though, that cum was on her shirt and pants. That was VERY hot.

No comments: