Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thanksgiving

Formatting note: I'm changing the "post" times/dates to when the sex actually occurred.

Thanksgiving night sex was great but its been a few days so my details are limited.

38C has on a nice black skirt with hose and black tummy tucker panties underneath. We started with some heavy kissing then progressed to petting. I love her in pantyhose even with panties underneath. We dry humped crotches for quite a while and I was stiff as a board and could tell she really wanted it.

Eventually, she had me down to just my tie and was tugging on it as she straddled me and ground her clit into me. Eventually, I had her nearly nude and ate out her wet, and ever-increasingly hairy pussy, since she's letting it grow back in for the month. Its ok for now, but I really prefer it shaved or closely trimmed. At one point I dry humped her asshole and she was really into that too.

Again, details are limited, but I know she blew me for a bit before mounting me after we ditched the panties. As she fucked me from on top and I thrust into her the bed was going crazy and she was being very vocal. She was really close to cumming that way but I couldn't hold out and more and she dismounted as I came a bucket load on my belly. Quickly she threw down onto her belly and massaged her clit to a big climax, but she was disappointed the cum was diminished. That seems to happen with her frequently. Then we both quickly fell asleep.

No comments: