Saturday, November 3, 2007

Roleplay

38C came home from work late last night and I had to immediately head out to a card game. She texted me while at the game telling me that she was wearing simple pajamas but not to let that dissuade me and I should wake her when I got home.

I replied, jokingly, "why? what for?"

She replied, "ummmmm.....FOR SEX!!"

I thought that was cute.

I got knocked out of the game after about 3 hours and was home by 11:20 and went in the bathroom and cleaned up, putting on some nice thong underwear I own and a muscle shirt. I don't think she much cares for the thong, but it kinda makes me feel sexy and I had a slight buzz from the beer I drank.

After I was done, she went in to the bathroom to clean up and brush her teeth then came in the bedroom wearing a sexy, sequined nightie she's owned for years with matching satin, full cut panties.

We kissed for a bit and groped then she showed me how she trimmed up her pubes. She's been getting laser treatment but it really hasn't been working and she desires to not shave and just keep a small patch above her clit.

I devised a plan where I was the laser manager and she was disgruntled. She was reluctant at first, but then agreed. She left the room and returned as a "customer". She wasn't especially good or very imaginative with it, but I appreciated her effort and got hard quickly when she sat me down and pulled her panties aside to show me. Soon she was pushing my face up under there where I found her to be already wet.

Next, she lowered her straps unveiling her right boob so I could suck it under the pretense that it was "smooth" and that's how she wanted her pussy. I laid her back on the bed and ate out her pussy for a bit including a quick flick of the tongue on her bum hole. I fingered her a bit too and then we grabbed the vibrator which I inserted in her, but still under her panties and then I pressed my still covered cock against her crotch. The vibe feels great against my shaft and balls.

Quickly, she was all heated up and sucked me for a bit as she played with her pussy. She said she wanted to cum with my cock in her mouth. I straddled her upper chest and enjoyed her sucking me. At one point she looked up and said, "Go ahead. Fuck my face while I cum."

That was hot.

Soon she was cumming with the vibrator. After she settled down she asked, still in role play, if I wanted to feel what her pussy should feel like on my cock. Of course I did. She straddled me as I lay on my back and pumped me slowly. Then, as our norm, she raised her hips so I could pump harder and faster into her. Very shortly, I was ready to explode. "You want to see me cum?" I asked. She said, "yes".

She climbed off as I was very close to shooting. I pumped a few times and came all over my lower belly. She enjoyed the mini-show as she always does.

That's a pretty normal session for us, although it was rather short. Maybe 40 minutes. Also, we very rarely role play, but it was fun. I would hope if we do it more often she would get better at it.

No comments: