Friday, November 2, 2007

Ready....

So let me start with this morning's events.

38C wakes before me and therefore showers before me. Normally, when I get up I go in to pee and hopefully catch her drying off and maybe get a naked hug or something. Today, she was still showering so I peeked in on her with a smile. She smiled back.

Later, when I was in the room getting ready she appeared in her robe. I asked her what she would be wearing for the day and she opened her robe to flash her pubes at me. I mentioned how much I wanted a "visit" there and she smiled.

She never did tell me what she was going to wear, but she usually doesn't know. The question is sort of a running joke between us as I know it slightly irritates her so I have fun with it.

For inquiring minds, it ended up being black dress slacks, over a black patterned thong, with pink padded bra and low cut patterned shirt.

When she was almost ready to leave the house, I asked for a picture, using her cell phone, of a thong flash. She declined. It bummed me out, but I didn't say anything or pursue it further. She did pull her pants down to show the thong and I gently squeezed her ass as I kissed her neck.

At one point she was much more tolerant of me taking naughty pictures of her. Sometimes, in the past, she'd let me have a morning flash picture to "use" after the left as that's my prime masturbation time and I'd much rather get off to her than some pictures on the internet. However, we had a bit of a discussion about taking naughty pictures about 6 weeks ago and I think in her mind she's decided to shut that aspect of our relationship down. She had deleted pictures from my phone without mentioning it to me and it as much as it dissapointed me, it also angered me a little. Her reasoning when I asked her about it was suspect too. So, now, perhaps she feels it creates too much conflict, but I'm sure she's uncomfortable with it as well.

I wish it wasn't so. I really used to like when she'd send a sexy picture to my cell phone, especially as a surprise, but that hasn't happened in a while now. Maybe the original thrill she got from it (she's had a camera cell phone about 18 months now) has passed. I fear I haven't handled things with her properly either.

I guess that's all to report for now.

No comments: