Thursday, November 8, 2007

Movie Break

38C's sister came over for dinner last night. When she removed her blazer, it was nice to see she had worn a blue bra under a white shirt. For some reason, that always turns me on.

After she left and I helped Sonny do his homework then went downstairs to watch a movie. About half way through, at 9:30, 38C came down and asked if perhaps I wanted to "come upstairs". I said sure. She said she needed 5 minutes to put on something comfortable.

I waited a bit, then paused the movie and went up to find her already in bed. She was wearing a spaghetti strap velour nightie with matching velour boy shorts underneath. We snuggled a bit watching tv then started kissing as my right hand explored her breast through the nightie. I was in the mood for a quickie so quickly I pulled the strap down and sucked her tit for a bit. Periodically, I would run my hands over her panties or plunge them inside to massage her patch of pubes or her clit.

Next we got in spoon position as she likes my breath on her neck and I like dry humping her ass. I tugged her panties down and at one point spread her cheeks and pushed my hardness against her. She said she could feel my underwear on her asshole and she liked that. I certainly didn't mind.

Soon enough, she was going low to suck my cock. I had on light blue tight boxer briefs that she said framed my cock perfectly. It wasn't long before she was totally sucking my 80% hard cock. I think I wasn't all the way hard because we didn't' do so much foreplay. She was, however, getting it pretty wet. I like when she slobbers all over it, with her spit running down onto her stroking hand, but I don't feel she's very into that. At one point I asked her to lick the shaft. She rarely runs her tongue down the shaft length, usually just sucking me deep, stroking me or sucking my balls. But she did it and it felt nice.

As she was sucking me I had my hand down the back of her panties and was playing around near her asshole. If it was closer to her shower, I would have played with it a bit more but it was in the evening after a day of work and she would be self-conscious so I didn't "go for it".

Next, I moved her onto her back and gave her tits some double action including pushing them together and sucking both nipples at once. I fingered her clit and her pussy but she wasn't as wet as she normally is after sucking me. I mentioned it and she seemed surprised and asked if it was wet on the inside because she felt excited.

I went down on her for a few minutes to get her going but quickly hiked her legs up onto my chest and shoulders and massaged my cock against her cunt. Then I plunged it in. It felt great because she wasn't very wet on the outside, I got a lot of friction, but she was wet inside so my cock felt warm. I pumped for a bit, really driving into her before pulling out and cumming on her pussy hairs and belly. Spurt number two and four went for some pretty good distance, almost reaching her nipples. She loves watching me spurt. She also mentioned she thought I "moved some shit around in there". I think at times I'm like 1" too long for her and I reach an "end". I'm only about 6.5 inches though.

After a quick cleanup, she flipped over on her stomach and massaged her clit to orgasm as I rubbed and scratched her back. We fell asleep shortly afterward to some TV. Our session was maybe 25 mintues long.

No comments: