Monday, November 19, 2007

Sunday BJ

38C came into bedroom at about 10:30 dressed in cute PJ pants and their matching short sleeve top. She asked if I wanted "kisses" which is our codeword for a blow job. Since she's on her period, that's about all we'll do since neither of us is very into period sex.

After cuddling for a bit she began rubbing my cock through my underwear. I had jerked off about 8 hours earlier when she was out shopping so I was a little worried about performance. As she rubbed I fiddled with her nipple under her shirt then asked if she wanted her titties sucked. She said yes so I pulled the top up and sucked on her tit as I fiddled her clit carefully.

Before long, she was getting pretty excited which seems the norm during that time of month. She asked for her bullet to help, but it wasn't working. I think the battery contacts are corroded. So I got her vibe and she massaged her clit with it through her PJ pants and panties. At the same time she was stroking my now exposed and 90% hard cock. 38C was warming up quickly so I slid up the bed to put my cock in her mouth which further turned her on. Before long she was cumming with my cock in her wet mouth and her vibe on her clit.

After she settled down, she went down on my for some wet sucking and the twisty stroking thing. It felt really good but I thought to cum I was going to need to take things into my own hands. As I stroked she pulled her exposed tits up close to my cock and I asked if she wanted me to cum on them. She said yes. Not too many strokes later I was cumming all over her left nipple, which looked hot because it was so hard.

We cleaned up and dozed off in each other's arms.

No comments: