Sunday, November 4, 2007

Coitus Interruptus

We arrived home early last night from some errands, etc. and I settled in to watch some college football. 38C went up to the bedroom to watch something more to her liking and our son, "Sonny", was playing the the rec room.

After a while I was feeling horny and thought I could sneak upstairs for a bit and perhaps Sonny would stay downstairs playing. I went up and 38C had just started a movie and was tucked into bed and regular PJs. Without saying much I pulled the covers down, tugged her PJ pants down along with her white satin panties (not the ones she wore the day before) and started licking her. She was ticklish so it was slow to get her legs open. My chin was towards the top and my nose was down by her ass. She asked if she was "funky" but she wasn't. After a short time, I spun her towards the end of the bed and knelt down as I licked her pussy. She started moaning and directing my tongue and even held her lips open a bit to present her clit.

Of course, I was getting hard but I was debating just eating her until she came and then leaving or trying to get a quickie and fuck her. I was leaning towards making it about her more than me.

As I went town, I was reaching up to her nipples and tugged and squeezed them through her shirt. She wasn't wearing a bra underneath so I could fee they were hard so I lifted her top and climbed upward to lick on her tits for a bit. At this point she grabbed my hips (I was still in jeans) and pulled my hardness towards her pussy. She struggled with my zipper so I unzipped and quickly, in my mind, my plans changed, I was going to fuck that cunt. No sooner were my pants open, though, when Sonny was turning the locked door nob. It was not to be unexpected, so I wasn't even very frustrated.

I quickly pulled the covers over her since her pants and panties were down at one ankle and went over to let him in. He was tired and wanted to sleep with 38C. I distracted him so he could brush his teeth and 38C could re-arrange her clothes.

After kisses for everyone I went back downstairs where I shortly fell asleep watching TV. I thought about jerking off to some Playboy TV but decided that if 38C still wanted some action and came to wake me up, I would need some bullets. But that didn't happen.


No comments: