Sunday, June 8, 2008

We came home from dinner and she quickly stripped out of her blue denim skirt revealing lavendar panties with lacey edges.

After climbing into bed and some foreplay kissing, she rubbed me to hardness before moving herself to spoon position. I reached around and rubbed her stubbly pussy feeling its wetness on my finger as she ground my cock into her pantied ass.

I slid her panties down and we both took turns teasing her asshole with my stiff cock as my reach-around stimulated both her pussy and her tits at times.

Sensing she wasn't going to oil up for some anal, I reached down and stroked myself more furiously as she spread her cheeks a bit then let them go so as to grip my cock-head with her ass. It wasn't long before I was plastering her asshole and butt-crack with my cum.

After a quick and necessary timeout for cleanup, she went onto her belly and mulched her pussy as I kissed her neck and rubbed her back until she came herself.

No comments: