Sunday, June 22, 2008

Laying in bed, I asked if she wanted some. She said yes although I think she wasn't feeling great. I tugged her tight aerobic pants down revealing her sexy lavendar lace bikini panties and felt up her once-again stubbly mound. She's letting it grow back in. Oh well.

Quickly she was wet and I was grinding my cock against her thigh.

Her nipples were very sensitive from Friday night but that seemed to pass as she got more excited. Nevertheless, I only gave them very gentle licks as I got her pussy more and more wet all the while slipping my cock in her pantied legband and humping.

She went down for some noisy sucking before moving up and into spoon position and toying her asshole, through her panties, with my hard cock. I asked for some lube so I could "slip around" down there (my code for potential anal) and she said "fuck my pussy first". I don't think it was a ploy to get away from anal. She just wanted some cock first but it felt so good and I was so hard and she was so excited, I had to bury my load deep inside her.

She came soon after in her belly down position by massaging her pussy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like that belly down position, it is one we use often! railroader loves it too!!!!

Tim said...

"..."I had to bury my load deep inside her." Yep, I know the feeling. Hot post!