Saturday, June 28, 2008

Stopped at an Adult Store on the way back from a wedding at about 1:30 a.m. 36C has been in need of a new bullet and we found one.

After getting home, she slipped into a tan camisole-type thingy with tiny white bikini panties and we immediately went into some passionate kissing and foreplay. Before long, the toy was tickling her clit as I played with her titties and sucked them. I enjoyed seeing her reach inside her panties as the bullet did its thing and she was cumming hard in no time at all.

After a time to collect herself, she practically tore my pants off and began furiously sucking my cock. I was hoping she'd make it soaking wet but that wasn't happening (perhaps she had cotton mouth from drinking). Soon enough we were in spoon position were she was pressing my stiffness hard against her pantied asshole as the toy began round two on her pussy.

I asked if I could slip around down there since her pushing back was actually getting tough on my cock. She lubed up and before long I was fucking her ass in the spoon position. It amazes me she's able to take me all in and the more we do it the more she likes it.

Every time I went balls deep I could feel her toy hitting the base of my shaft and stimulating my balls. Upon hearing this, it really, really turned her on and her act of reaching back to grab my ass to pull me deeper was all I could stand so as gently as I could, I eventually drained my entire load up her ass.

HOT!

No comments: