Monday, June 16, 2008

I dozed on the couch watching basketball and when I got to bed she was sleeping as well. I was so tired, I thought I wouldn't bother waking her but tugged the covers down to see her in a silky, lacy negligee and sheer lace panties. Without her knowing I looked at her panties to see if she had shaved completely, as I suspected she had. I couldn't tell whether she had or whether I just couldn't see the stubble.

I turned out the light and quietly turned the TV on not wanted to wake her.

She woke herself though and immediately went for my crotch. I was hard in seconds it seemed. She went down and gave me a good sucking but I was so curious about her pussy, that I interrupted her after about 10 minutes and went to work on her easily accessible nipples with my mouth as I let my hand wander south. Before I could get my hands inside, the pulled her panties out away from her body and showed me her hardwood flooring as she smiled and said the did some Father's Day grooming.

Yummy!

I played with her smooth clit as I continued to suckle her tits noting that she was getting wetter by the second. So, naturally, I had to go south of the boarder and take matters into my own mouth, as the case would be. I just love sucking smooth pussy. So I took my time and got her really squirming.

After I came back up I slid deep inside her and slowly pumped all my 6.5 into her as I watched her face and felt the wetness on my shaft. Alternately, I went down on her after a few pumps until I really felt the surge in my cock and I pulled out and slapped/rubbed her clit with it. She loved it and I pointed the lower part of the head at her clit and she saw my spurts come from below landing on her freshly shaved mound before she rubbed it all into herself.

She then flipped over as she asked for a back scratch and rubbed her clit to a pretty intense orgasm.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

there is nothing like a smooth, hairless pussy! not only do I keep mine that way for my pleasure and railroaders, I enjoy going down on them without hair!!!!

SexDiarist said...

Awesome! I feel I do my best work when its hairless :)