Thursday, June 12, 2008

In full work clothes she snuggled up against me as I awoke from my nights sleep. Me, clad in shorts and a muscle tee, she in her summer sweater, striped dress slacks, lace pushup bra and matching panties.

The gentle stroking quickly brought a smile to my face. She said she was ready twenty minutes early. 36C has a steadfast "no sex after shower in the morning before work" rule because she hates to be "squishy" all day long. But oral is fine.

And oral I got.

I asked her to remove her shirt and I slipped her bra straps off her shoulders to get a good view and I was hard in no time as she gulped my cock and cupped my balls. After feeling up her tits for a bit, I brushed her chin in a "stand back" manor and took the final few pumps into my own hands and quickly shot a small load into my free hand.

Then she was off to work and I was off for my morning shower. With a smile on my face.

No comments: