Sunday, June 1, 2008

Before dinner she gave me a peek of her incredibly small green lace thong that actually served none of the purposes underwear should serve except to charge my batteries. The short green skirt she wore over them didn't exactly kill said batteries either.

As I exited the shower, I too decided to wear a thong. One of my man thongs under some dress shorts. But that was to be a surprise.

Upon arriving home we were both exhausted as dinner was late but we were up for some fun. I had my hands and mouth all over her tits as she massaged my ass not yet knowing what I had in store underneath. We moved into sexy spoon position and she still had no clue I was wearing a thong even as she reached back and massaged my hardening cock and poked it against her ass.

When she went to suck me, she noticed and although she knows I own them (for fun use only - they're not comfortable really) she seemed pretty into playing with my butt cheeks and even near my sensitive area as she sucked me.

Soon after, I was between her legs grinding my still covered, hard cock against her before we had to tug hers and mine down for some actual penetration wherein I pumped away, fiddled with her ass, sucked her tits and eventually filled her with a nice load before she massaged herself to orgasm as I kissed her neck and rubbed her back.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thongs are all I have!! they are very sexy

SexDiarist said...

Without a doubt! :)