Saturday, June 7, 2008

I awoke from the nap and shortly she came into the room and promptly removed her shirt, showing me the white lacy bra that barely contained her tits as she hopped on the bed clad only in sleeping pants and a tiny blue string thong.

Within moments she had my pants down and was sloppily sucking my rock hard cock as I rubbed her back and held her head a bit.

I wanted desperately to get to her recently shaved pussy (which was already growing back in as she was having "issues" with it and couldn't shave it again). I played with her clit inside her panties before she stood up to show me her beautiful ass, which she played with for me before moving it over my face.

She is on her period so we couldn't go too far, but I enjoyed what access to her nether regions I had. She went back down on me and sucked the shaft from the side as I watched it glisten wet before shooting a hard quick load that covered her hands.

My hand found her hand between her legs as she too, came hard, in short order.

No comments: