Monday, June 9, 2008

After feeling horny all day, I had to rush home from work and head off to a ballgame. However, since Sonny was outside playing in the yard, I asked 36C if she had time for a little "poke". She did.

She came into the bedroom clad only in her low cut shirt. Pantyless and pantsless was perfect considering I was squeezing five minutes in. She displayed her ass and rubbed it up against me and I felt my cock beginning to grow. However, she kept inserting normal conversation into the deal (i.e. stuff about her day) and it was throwing me off and my concentration wasn't what it should have been.

I had her lay back on the bed and she began to play with herself. I did the same and again my penis reacted to her apparent pleasure. But she went into an exam about her pussy hair growing back in. Again, not good for keeping the boner, lol. Plus I felt the pressure of time.

Eventually, I got hard again and while I wanted to fuck her I felt like I was getting close and didn't want to miss the opportunity.

With her bent over the bed clad in only a lacy see through bra, I massaged her pussy from behind with one hand as I stroked with with other until I blew a thick long load onto her back, one shot actually reaching her bra clasp on the back.

I pushed her face down onto the bed and licked and massaged her back until she came a strong one by her own hand.

No comments: