Friday, June 20, 2008

The heavy petting on the couch was nearly unbearable. We had plans to go out to dinner but when she came to give me a big kiss and I could vaguely make out her white thong pantylines, I just had to have a feel or two.

Well, a feel turned into more of a grope. And a grope turned into some cleavage licking. And cleavage licking turned into titty sucking. And titty sucking turned into crotch grinding. And crotch grinding turned into pussy fingering. And pussy fingering turned into quick and gentle cock sucking. And it ended. We HAD to go to dinner.

Before we went out the door, I asked if she had any old bras. "What for?" was her reply knowing I was up to no good. I thought it'd be fun if sometime she cut nipple holes in an old bra and wore it out.

She did. Right then and there and together we went out to dinner. Torpedo tits and all. Plus the white pants with the thong pantyline did nothing to hurt.

When we got home we picked up where we left off but added some pussy on face grinding. Some deep hard and furious blow-jobbing. Some serious tit sucking with the bra still on and some furious cowgirl fucking.

Then I mounted her for some missionary and pulled out hoping to stop a potential cum storm. I stopped the storm, but there was some drizzling. I stayed hard because I didn't fully cum but felt like it would be awhile before I could cum. So I concentrated extra hard on making her cum. Which I did with my mouth and hands and felt her shudder really hard, even so much that her ass was clenching.

I hovered over her, stroking. She teased me and talked dirty. Things were moving along but slowly. I grabbed her soaking wet thong and jacked with that. It helped and she dirty talked more. Then she asked if I wanted her to suck her juices and my cum off my cock.

HOT! And a bit out of her character.

We never got to that. I blew a thick intense load into her panties and onto her belly.

No comments: