Friday, June 13, 2008

Both being exhausted from coming home late from dinner, I naturally assumed we would watch a bit of TV together and doze off.

Therefore, I was surprised when she snuggled up against me and started rubbing me "down there". Funny how that usually wakes me up. After a bit of that, I rubbed back and got her nice and wet as I sucked her nipples at the same time.

She then rolled over into spoon position and pointed my cock right at her satin pantied ass and proceeded to poke herself and stroke me at the same time as she told me how good it must feel to have the sexy panties rubbing my cock. Then she slipped me in her leg band and stroked me through the material.

I moved up and over and slipped her panties down as I entered her. She was a bit rough with my ass, grabbing it hard, scratching it and smacking it a time or two as I pumped into her until eventually I pumped a load deep inside her as she rubbed herself to a climax of her own.

No comments: