Thursday, July 31, 2008

She walked into the rec room and gave me a choice: I could sit there and watch the end of that shitty-ass movie Road House or I could come upstairs for some oral lovin'.

Sorry Patrick Swayze, I chose her!

Dressed in her long flowy work skirt she quickly stripped off her top and began rubbing me in a bra that was having a hard time staying on.

The rubbing and the sucking resulted in many positions - her between my legs with me on my back and then her on her back with my cock right at her face. The latter allowed my access under that skirt and to her tan bikini lace pantied pussy.

Either position had her expertly working my cock with her warm wet mouth as well as grabbing my balls and stroking me as she sucked.

Soon she reached for her panty drawer and it was obvious she was going for her toy. The bullet. But she didn't use it on herself as she sucked me, rather she used it against my asshole! And DAMN if that didn't feel great!

Eventually I was back on my back with my legs spread. She sucked my cock allowing a hint of saliva drizzle down as she toyed with my asshole with her vibrating bullet. Instinctively, she knew when I was about to cum. That, or I said, "Oh my god, I'm going to cum!". In any event she popped me out of her mouth and stroked a few more times before I covered her knuckles and my belly in cum.

Then the bullet had a turn on her pussy and it worked marvelously in no time.



No comments: