Sunday, July 6, 2008

We snuggled together watching the end of the Red Sox-Yankees game when I asked if she wanted to "play". She said, yes. I rubbed her shoulders and back as she slowly moved down to my already stiffening cock.

She tugged my shorts down and I had her tug her PJ pants down revealing pink satin briefs with a nice lacy front.

When she went down to suck me she discovered I had shaved completely. Normally I trim extensively and shave the sides, my balls and taint, but I was feeling shaggy so I started from scratch. She seemed to dig it and man did my bald cock look big when hard.

She sucked me pretty good and for quite a while before laying back so I could suck her tits and rub her pussy. Soon we were in a dry hump position and I asked if she was fuckable (still coming off her period). She said she wasn't sure but after some more dry humping, then spooning humping I tugged her panties down and pushed hard against her ass. Before long she shifted my cock to her pussy and I entered it and pumped away until I blew a nice load.

Then out came her new favorite toy and together we worked her up to a nice and intense orgasm.

And there wasn't a mess. So she was, indeed, fuckable. As always.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean about "the mess" we tend to have sex even while I am on buuuuttt, there are days when I COMPLETELY stay away from it!

I always enjoy your stories!

SexDiarist said...

Yeah, I'm not really into it during the big flow.

And thanks for the compliment, Nikki :)