Monday, July 28, 2008

She entered the bedroom and asked "should I lock the door" or are you too tired? Lock the door is codespeak for sex!

Who was I to say no?

The sloppy wet blowjob that ensued left a slight pool at the base of my cock. After climbing up me and removing her black tummy tucker panties I had a go at her wet pussy which she ground emphatically into my face.

After some spooning and some minor assplay with my cock, she mounted me reverse cowgirl. It felt good and I certainly love viewing her ass and asshole as she rides me. Then she spun around and humped me good and I sucked her tits. This was more or less a marathon session and I could have lasted forever even though I was rock hard.

Evidently, she got tired though and wanted me to climb onto her. Not so fast was my reaction and I went down for more pussy eating wherein I had her at the very edge of a big O in reasonably short order. So I slid up her, slid in her and pumped for quite awhile until her dirty talk of "fuck my cunt" and "fill my cunt with your cum" resulted in just that!

Out came the new toy and a shuddering orgasm for her shorty afterwards.

No comments: