Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Early in the evening I suggested that if we got Sonny down we go for a "naughty" swim. Well, the little bugger was still up at 10:20 so instead 36C put on her St. Paulie Girl outfit complete with fishnet thigh highs. I haven't seen that outfit in a while but I love it!

She suggestively moved around for me for a little while and since the outfit doesn't even cover her pantied cheeks, I was hard in no time. Soon enough she commenced to gulping and biting my incredibly rock hard cock which segued into her mounting my face for some panties-aside oral which did absolutely nothing to aleviate the condition below my belt.

After some more intense sucking of my cock, I had to ask her to back off for fear of popping too soon and in her mouth.

So what does she do? She climbs onto me and fucks me hard! I mean, a good old fashioned bucking bronco cowgirl ride complete with titties smacking me in the face.

I thought about cooling off but instead spun her off me, turned her around, bent her over the bed and fucked her hard doggy style before blowing my load deep inside her as she massaged her pussy to a strong orgasm of her own.

No comments: