Friday, July 25, 2008

We had semi-planned a naughty dip in the pool when it got dark, but 36C fell asleep on the couch with sonny. So off to bed I went only to awakened by a hand down my shorts.

Braless, still in her work shirt and clad in light pink lace panties she had me stiff in no time and soon was gobbling my cock. That progressed into me tugging her shirt off and suckling her tits as I massaged her clit and eventually stuffed my cock inside her panties and dry humped her. That really got her going and she asked me to eat her pussy, so I tugged her panties off and started jacking with them to make her wait just a bit before going down on her.

Her dirty talk of "my lacey panties feel good on your cock?" and "you stroking into my panties?" turned me on so much that I wrapped my cock in them and humped the bed as I ate her out. She really gets turned on when I hump the bed as I eat her and the material felt so good that I actually slipped the panties on and continued.

I've done this before and she didn't seem as into it as she did this time.

I had her so wet and wild as I fingered her and sucked her clit that I'm sure I was dripping pre-cum into her panties and told her so. That turned her on even more.

What turned me on, was when I slid up to dry hump between her legs with the panties still on and she reached around and grabbed my ass-cheeks hard. I stuffed my cock into her a few times and then went back to eating her out before she pushed me off and sucked my pussy juice soaked cock.

Soon after, still clad in her panties, she climbed aboard and fucked me cowgirl until I blew my load deep inside her.

No comments: