Sunday, July 13, 2008

My back has been killing me. I hurt it in the gym on Thursday and its not getting better.

What made me forget about it for a little while was 38C's hand reaching down my sleeping pants though. I was hard in no time and she went down for some noisy sucking. After a while, she complained her "head was too heavy" and laid back next to me wherein I slid up and stuck my rock hard cock in her face so she merely had to turn her head to suck me.

A reasonable solution for both of us and damn if it didn't feel good.

After a short time she slid up for some quick titty sucking and I felt up her crotch before she spun over and presented her brown satin pantied ass for some poking and proding. She had me poking it pretty hard for a time before she pulled them aside and massaged her clit with my stiffness.

Eventually I tugged them down though so I could fuck her in spoon position. It felt good and I forgot all about my back as I pulled out and blew my spunk all over her pussy.

A quick wipe up and she flipped over and massaged herself to an real quick hard orgasm as I gently rubbed her back and kissed her neck.

No comments: